Tuesday 7 August 2012

The mind of a Champion!

Today is the 8th days of August and this is my gift to you. The year is 60% gone! You can still achieve all your goals this year. Let us roll up our sleeves and go to work. Today’s gift is a little bit lengthy but I want you to take your time to enjoy it! The mind. When the mind is working, it usually operates in one of three states; the past, the present and the future. Today I want to ask you one question about each: Looking back at your past, can you honestly say that you have leveraged every single experience to your benefit? Looking at the present, are you completely satisfied with your life as it is right now? Looking at the future, are you confident that things will only get better? If you answered anything other than an "Absolute Yes" to any one of these questions then we have to talk and I want you to please pay attention to what I have to say to you this first day of August 2012!. What I'm about to share with you is the reason why your past may be holding you back, your present life is not everything you want it to be and what you can do about it so that the immediate future turns out to be everything you've ever wanted and more. My name is Tony Egba and for the past 20 years of my life I have been helping people from all over the world achieve positive lasting change in their lives. What enables me to help people is not the fact that I am super-talented, gifted or blessed with some unique quality that no one else on the planet has, all I simply am… is what I am by the grace of God. I was opportune to be exposed to great mentors early in life and their works and experiences have helped me immensely and I have derived tremendous joy and blessing in sharing what I have learn with my brothers and sister. When one of my friends asked me online yesterday what do I do for a living and I answered her that I am a professional student, she laughed and probably she didn’t believe me, but as a matter of fact, I spent half of my day everyday to learn one or two new things about how to live a successful life and I am always eager to pass such knowledge across. I want to say at this point that I am not the source of these knowledge I am just a conduit to help keep them flowing to other people. I am just a messenger bearing the message so the honour and glory of all these messages actually belong to the owner of the work our father the creator of the universe the all knowing GOD! You see, many years ago I found myself extremely unfulfilled and unhappy even though I was earning a significant six figure a year income running my own Engineering practice. While I had achieved most of the goals that I set out including graduating from university with degrees and owning and operating a successful business, I was still left with a void inside and I knew I was meant to do something more rewarding with my life. The problem was that even though I was succeeding financially, I was no feeling very fulfilling. While the meaning of success varies from person to person, in its truest form, success consists of being completely happy and at peace spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially and mentally. Well, I have to say maritally too! If any of those elements are missing, you will experience what I call a spiritual imbalance. And when it happens, you will forever feel a void within that can begin affecting you in more ways than you imagine. This Spiritual Imbalance Is Literally What Separates Those Who Live the Life of Their Dreams from Those Who Work Hard, Pay Their Dues and Still Experience Failure. I'm sure you can relate to what I'm saying. Have you ever noticed how some people can smoke virtually their entire life and live to be 90 whereas others get diseases like cancer and die before they reach 40? Have you ever noticed that sometimes when a virus like the flu breaks out that some people never get infected even if they never get vaccinated while others are easily susceptible to any ailment even when they take the right precautionary steps? (I am not talking about bird flu O because when we dey young when chicken dey sick my mama go ask us make we killam and that na Christmas before December in our house!) The reason for this has to with something called cellular (internal) memory. Cellular memory (as the name implies) is basically the memory that resides inside the cells within the body. That's right; every single cells in your body actually has a memory of its own. Each of the cells within the body actually stores reserves of information related to past experiences (both positive and negative) within their memory. The Problem Is That When a Cell Decides To Store A Memory From A Negative Experience, It Will Form A Block For Future Related Experiences. This is often the reason why someone who beats cancer will experience a relapse. The same is true of those who suffer from addiction or any other type of disease. What's really occurring is a relapse of memory within the cell that is causing the body to react in a certain way. This truth applies to every aspect of your life in both the physical and metaphysical world; meaning it can affect your body directly in the form of sickness or disease as well as metaphysically through things you attract like relationships or wealth. This Means That If You Are Experiencing Undesired Results in Any Aspect of Your Life (No Matter How Hard You Try) Chances Are It's Because Your Cellular Memory Is Holding You Back. One of the most prominent ways that negative cellular memory in the mind manifests itself is through low self esteem. Low self esteem can affect virtually every area of your life including your relationships, finances, health, and career And what's even more alarming is that many people don't even realize that they have this problem. They falsely assume that low self esteem means they are in a constant state of depression or saddened mood. In Reality, people Could Be Living Life – In What They Believe To Be Complete Happiness Except For The Fact That They Seem To Struggle Or Have What They Consider To Be "Bad Luck" In A Particular Area. There is that one area of people’s lives that they just can't seem to hold down the way they want. It could be their finances, their weight, their relationship status or any number of other things. And when this happens, the result is the spiritual imbalance that I spoke of earlier which causes a feeling of helplessness or failure that resides over them like a dark cloud no matter how successful they are in other aspects of life. This is often why we see people who seem to "have it all" like Hollywood celebrities for example are constantly ruining their lives through the use of drugs, alcohol or anything else that they feel will mask the pain represented by the imbalance. Haven't you ever come across a person who in your mind has everything anyone could ever ask for – but feels unfulfilled or as though they are a failure? Most of the time we see people like this and can't understand how they could feel like failures with what they have achieved in life - be it fame, fortune, stardom, wealth, etc. And the truth is that no matter how hard you try, you will never understand how they feel; just as the majority of people out there can't relate to how you feel because the cellular memory for each of us is drastically different. So let me ask you; is there a part (or parts) of your life that you just can't seem to excel at no matter how hard you try? Is there one area - that you wish for just a second - could come as easy to you as you think it does for others? Are you beginning to think that maybe you're "cursed" or that the Universe is working against you in this particular area for whatever reason? Well I'm here to tell you that you can achieve success in EVERY single area of your life. You just have to know how to solve the problem. And after 2 decades of research and study, I can tell you that there are solutions! It's actually pretty simple and straight forward. All You Have to Do Is Reformat the Cellular Memory within Your Mind So That It No Longer Blocks You from Excelling In These "Problem Areas" In Your Life. In turn, you will achieve complete spiritual balance and no longer experience feelings of emptiness or failure. So now the question becomes "How do I reformat my mind's cellular memory?" Well…think about memory for a second. Memory is nothing more than information from the past that has been stored and can be retrieved again at some point. What's happening when you are experiencing blocks from cellular memory in your mind is that the negative memories from events in your past are blocking you from getting the results that you want now. Perhaps at some point in your life (and you may not even remember when it happened) an event took place that placed a message within your mind that said "you'll never be wealthy" or "you'll always be overweight" or "you'll never find a soul mate and will remain alone forever." It could be any number of events which occurred that was then recorded in your mind's cellular memory. And remember what I said earlier about how cellular memory manifests itself? It does so through your self esteem. Your self esteem is your mind's governing power over your entire existence. It is everything that you believe about yourself both consciously and subconsciously. And that's why it is crucial to take whatever steps necessary to improve your self esteem if you want to achieve success in every area of your life. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Rom.12 vs. 2) This is the SECRET Do you want to know how to use that secret? Then get a copy of the “The New DAWN” And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Tony Egba 08038037674 08088568887

No comments:

Post a Comment