Monday 21 January 2013

Divine Opportunity

Tony & Cherie

2013-The Year of DIVINE OPPORTUNITY!

2013-The Year of DIVINE OPPORTUNITY!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tony Egba, RichLife Centre.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Friends,

As I was quietly building my vibration this morning, the Spirit of God spoke to me quietly, he said;

This is the Year of Divine OPPORTUNITY!
2013! The Year of DIVINE OPPORTUNITY!
The meaning of this is that:

Round about, Opportunity will be available to YOU!
UP and Down, Opportunity will be available to YOU!
Lagos or London, Opportunity will be Available to YOU!
Abuja or Addis-Ababa, Opportunity will be available to YOU!
Amai or America, Opportunity will be available to YOU!
Onistcha or China Opportunity will be available to YOU!
Wherever you are or you go, Opportunity will be available to YOU!
Right now and where you are, Opportunity is available to YOU!
Under Your foot Opportunity is available to YOU!
In Nigeria Opportunity is available to YOU!

This Year of Divine Opportunity, You are not Limited by anything!
You are not Limited by Time!
You are not Limited by Location!
You are not limited by resources!
Your Opportunity and Supply is infinite!

All we need to pray for is the Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom and Understanding.
Lord Open my eyes that I may see! Should be our desire every morning!
In everything, everywhere and in everybody there will be Opportunity for YOU this year 2013!

Always look for and see Opportunity to Invest or Harvest every moment of this year 2013!

Take every OPPORTUNITY this year to GROW!
Let us Pray:
Lord open my eyes to see vast Opportunity in Nigerian Agriculture this Year!

Open my eyes to see opportunity in Manufacturing of goods this year!
Open my eyes to see Opportunity is service industry this year!
Open my eyes to see Opportunity in Education industry this Year!
Open my eyes to see Opportunity in Communication Industry this year!
Open my eyes to see opportunity in Transportation industry this year!
Open my eyes to see Opportunity in health Industry this Year!
Open my eyes to see massive opportunity in Forestry this year!
Open my eyes to see Opportunity in Renewable Energy this year!
Open my eyes to see Opportunity in Oil Industry this Year!
Open my eyes to see Opportunity in Sport industry this year!
Open my eyes to see Opportunity as an Entrepreneurship Coach this Year 2013!

Lord Open my "Third Eyes" to see the Hidden Opportunity of Service Everywhere this 2013!
Lord! Give me the Grace that I may see!

Our Anchor word is in Romans 8:28.

The Key to this Divine OPPORTUNITY is:
LOVE!

I am surrounded by sea of Opportunity!
I am Happy!
I am Rich!
I am Healthy!
I am getting Better and Better in 2013!
And so you are!

Thank God!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Tony Egba

www.tonyegba.com

No comments:

Post a Comment